Learn how to take your business to the next level by attending "Your Success Formula", a two-day workshop to be held January 17 and 18, 2014 in Concord, California.
January 7, 2014 (Newswire) - How would you like a formula to create success on your terms instead of someone else's? Stemming from her own trial and error when establishing and growing her own businesses, Rebecca Hall Gruyter of "Your Purpose Driven Practice" has created an informative two-day workshop to be held January 17th and 18th, 2014 in Concord, California. At this workshop, Rebecca will share the formula that allowed her to leverage time, energy, and resources in a way that will make entrepreneurs truly shine.
"Over the years, so many people would approach me, asking how I did it, how do I create successful events and manage successful businesses AND manage to have balance in my life," says Rebecca. "I've developed a signature system that works and I want to help people create a personalized approach to help them build the life and business they want on purpose and with purpose."
Each person's talents, skills and gifts are special - so is their success formula. Participants will learn tools to help them gain control of their business, life, time, energy and resources - so all these things begin to work for them instead of feeling like they're working against them. Attendees will get help to plan their business, set goals and map out 2014 to be their most powerful, effective and fun year ever.
Here's just part of what participants will learn at "Your Success Formula":
• Define their version of success and step into it
• Learn practical ways to leverage time, energy and resources to truly shine
• Learn their success numbers to forecast for success and to continue to build success
• Become equipped with the tools and resources to make 2014 a year of success
• Learn a step-by-step process with templates and worksheets to help easily develop, create and step into a personal success strategy
• Build a firm and powerful foundation for sustainable success and growth
Time is running out to attend this workshop (registration ends January 10, 2014). To learn more about this program and/or register, please go to http://yourpurposedrivenpractice.net/ysf/ or contact Rebecca Hall Gruyter for additional workshop details at 925-787-1572 or Rebecca@YourPurposeDrivenPractice.com.