"Step Into Leadership" is a two-day workshop for aspiring leaders presented by Rebecca Hall Gruyter in Concord, California on February 7 and 8, 2014.
January 14, 2014 (Newswire) - There frequently comes a moment when a person hears that inner call of real leadership. It is the call to bring all of one's unique talents, skills, and abilities to help the people one feels called to help, a call to inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more.
"Your people are waiting for you to answer the call to leadership," says Rebecca Hall Gruyter, founder of "Your Purpose Driven Practice." She continues, "These people feel stuck and frustrated, and they want you to show up and lead them out of their problems."
Rebecca has created this empowering workshop to support those called to leadership to more fully "answer the call" and be equipped and empowered to step forward and shine. Her upcoming two-day event on Friday and Saturday, February 7 and 8, 2014 is entitled, "Step Into Leadership" and will be held in Concord, California. For those who are serious about becoming leaders in their respective communities, some of the key topics attendees will learn during these two amazing days are:
• How to clearly create one's path forward and set up the boundaries to keep oneself on track.
• How to get people on board with your vision, managing teams and budgeting for success.
• How to make the best use of time, energy and resource investments to grow one's business and leading one's people.
• How to turn feedback from people into better future decisions.
• Identify and play to one's strengths to have the greatest ease in one's life while providing the greatest value to one's ideal clients.
• Learn how to best focus one's efforts so resources go farther and make a greater impact.
• Build a firm and powerful foundation for sustainable success and growth.
Contact Rebecca Hall Gruyter to register and for additional event details, and speaker information at (925) 787-1572 or Rebecca@YourPurposeDrivenPractice.com.
* * * * *
"Before meeting Rebecca, there was a dream I had been visualizing for many years. Not knowing how to create a reality from the dream, I felt trapped.
However, after participating in the various programs with Rebecca, my dream is becoming a reality. I now have a road map of how to bring my program to others. She makes it doable, breaking it down in small reachable goals, so that I will be able to see a Financial Shift in my community.."
Brandy T. Jones,
CEO/President of End the Red